NOTE: NEW COMMISSION TYPES HAVE BEEN ADDED. AN UPDATED SHEET IS COMING. THANKS!
- Take a look through my gallery and see what I can do. Make sure you like my style before commissioning me.
- I will draw a lot of things, so feel free to inquire. I am more comfortable drawing men than women. I will draw all sorts of creatures (monsters, dragons, demons, angels, other beasties, etc.). Horror, gore, blood, phobias, and other related elements are fine. I will do fanart (including your playable character from X video game) and original characters. Armor and weapons are fine, but there may be an additional cost depending on complexity.
- I will not draw: NSFW (currently), vore , loli/shota, or robots/mecha (things like robotic arms, eyes, other body parts, etc. are fine). I will also not do any Undertale fanart by the creator’s request. This list is subject to modification.
- Prices (added here as per request): $75.00 USD for a half-body digital cel shaded piece with no or a simple background. $100.00 USD for a Copic Marker portrait. You will receive both a physical copy and a scanned, digital version (which will be edited in Photoshop). These are base prices.
- All commission prices are for a single character. Ask about additional characters. Minor characters (like a pet, familiar, etc.) will not generally incur an additional fee unless they’re overly complicated.
- If you want another kind of commission that isn’t listed, please ask me.
- DA/Tumblr Name
- Your Real Name
- Paypal e-mail address and the name as it appears on the account.
- Commission Type (from the example sheet).
- Image Reference (s) of Character.
- Name of Character.
- Age of Character.
- Personality of Character (2 paragraph limit please).
- Important Features.
- Extra information (optional).